Wednesday, December 05, 2012

The Death of Me

I know my death clock to the left says I have plenty of years yet to go, but renovating my home and paying for it could speed up the process.

A few days ago, I had a conversation with my financial planner about disability and life insurance. It was noted that as long as I could speak, I could do my job so disability insurance was not as serious for me as say someone in construction or a dentist that needs their hands. The following scene from one of my favorite films basically shows how I can work myself to death even if I can't get out of bed.



Of course, no posting including this film would be complete without the following montage.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

As long as you keep the Ogden's Fire Whiskey and now irresistible green leaf (go WA and CO, w00t!!) out of your system, I can accept you working and expending yourself to death.

Thanks for the Amadeus memories. Definitely one of my favorite films (which may be saying very little) and could be my favorite acting performance. Ever.

Rooster said...

Hopefully I won't give away your identity here: but would would be the valuation equivilant here? Ok, I want you to pull in the radius and extend the perimters up and down the thoroughfare, now, reach out to adjacent thoroughfares! Beautiful! Now we will bump the subject's quality up to avg/good! Brilliant, see how it bumps along nicely bracketed by remaining variable. I want the reader to really know that we know real estate inside and out. We understand what a good property is.

Hold on my mom is calling.

Now on that cap rate, bump it up 25 basis points! and shrink the spread of the residual to 50 basis points! It's perfect! Perfect I say!