Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Ultimate Christmas Love Monalouge

This is a page right out of the ol Glory Days. In 1993, Boyz II Men owned the CC campus and all but guaranteed a successful date with a special lady. Go to 3:27 for the monologue and hear the speech I repeated to many a maiden when I was know by several monikers such as "The Guru" and "Ranch."

 

Girl, this Christmas you won't be alone
You don't have to cry
You don't have to worry about a thing
All the gifts that you wanted this year
Are your's
You don't have to worry about him no more
'Cause he's gone
Don't live in the past baby
I'm your future
All the feelings that I have
Are here for you
Anything that I can do
To take away any problem
That you may have or have had
I'm here
Just say [INSERT FIRST NAME]
And this Christmas is your's

1 comment:

Daniel said...

I always wondered how you became such a high school legend (per the signs posted on the bedroom door).

Now I learn, all the while, it was only a clever Batman ruse: A lot of cool toys (the monologue) and a nifty utility belt . . . Oh, the agony of knowledge!