Sunday, August 09, 2015

Mt. Rushmore & Ice Cream?

The fam and I decided to assault Mt. Rushmore due to some work I had going on in Gillette WY. I've always wondered if it was worth the trip. Based on what we saw... I'd say probably not. BUT... If you did some camping and soaked in all of the surrounding sites and attractions, yes.


I had no idea this place was so big on Thomas Jefferson and his ice cream recipe, but shoot... it sure got me to drop $20. See the photo in the album for marketing campaign.

https://goo.gl/photos/vFqcpTxA9UNbZLVLA

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Thank you for illuminating me on TJ's ice cream and this American icon (Mt Rushmore). I expect to go there, someday, so I can have the visit inscribed on my tombstone.

Thanks for the photos. Looks like it was good times (aside from the universal heritage of waiting in an eternal line with "overzealous" children - referencing my boy Zeniff for kicks).