Saturday, August 08, 2015

Mario Maker & DUNGEON MASTER

"True happiness comes from the joy of deeds well done, the zest of creating things new." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

 

"God used beautiful mathematics in creating the world." - Paul Dirac


Hello friends. Yesterday I saw something that looked genuinly interesting for the Wii U - Mario Maker. http://supermariomaker.nintendo.com/#/home


I like Mario, but I've always preferred Zelda. There are a host of people who think so as well and are pining for a similar concept for that franchise. Metroid? The possibilities are vast. Of course, some smart people have already figured this stuff out for Zelda. Check it:


Yeah. We'll see how long before that site is shut down. But it sure sounds cool. 


 Until next time folks. Happy creating and Shigeru Miyamoto (宮本 茂) bless.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

I love the Bob Ross memes and references. I'm sure he and his happy paintbrush are smiling on you.

As for the game, itself, I expect it would be cool and worry about its long-term appeal. I imagine making a quality level would be quite a lengthy endeavor, and the gaming peeps have a full time job for that action.

As for the parting Nintendo quote, be careful what you share in public: http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2015/08/13/nintendo-fires-treehouse-employee-for-appearing-on-a-podcast/

Julie Fletcher said...

WHAT!! If you get fired for this I will kill you!