Thursday, November 17, 2011

Are You Not Entertained?

Once again the Broncos have inexplicably won a game with a mere 229 yards of total offense. Tebow plays like garbage for 3.5 quarters and then goes into Tebow-time mode. And I'm sitting in front of my TV upset, worrying about the future of the franchise. What the heck is wrong with me? This is classic sports entertainment! I'm worried about a sports team's future at the expense of the moment? If Tebow can win like this on the road next week, this is what it will look like at the end of the game.


Yes, who cares if its ugly and brutal... its COMPELLING. The only thing I can't stand about this is the way Tebow ruins sports talk radio and makes it so one dimensional. The real reason the Broncos have been winning games is due to our defense actually figuring out how to hold another team under 17 points. Football experts despise this guy. Why not just enjoy the ride?

4 comments:

Jake said...

Wow, I'm surprised that you were able to catch the game and blog while waiting in line for the midnight showing. That said, it was an exciting, if not improbable, final drive.

Unknown said...

Good times. I enjoyed the clip and the cartoon. (I also remember the John Elway cartoons, now.)

Rock Solid said...

My favorite was the standing ovation from John Elway after the Tebow touchdown run. The interview with Tebow after the game was truly stunning to me. He is such a positive guy.

jim69bird said...

"The Mile High Messiah" strikes again...

Jim