Saturday, September 19, 2009

ARRRRRR... Would You Rather?

In honor of National Talk Like a Pirate Day, http://fletchword.blogspot.com/2008/09/talk-like-pirate-day.html I'd like to present the following clips:

Enough frivolity. Now for my answers to some serious "Would you rather?" questions:
  • Be the sand castle or the wave? - The wave. I am a force of nature.
  • Always have to say everything on your mind or never speak again? - Say everything (as if I don't already)
  • Publish your diary or make a movie on your most embarrassing moment? - I guess I've already decided this one.
  • Have a firecracker blow up in your mouth, or drill a small hole in your own forehead? - I hate oral pain. Give me the drill.
  • Forget who you were or who everyone else was? - So this is a choice between being Jason Bourne and Drew Barrymore in 50 first dates. I would be Bourne and then snap your neck.
  • French kiss a dog or have a baby spit up drool into your open mouth? - I've already had my kid puke in my mouth. I could do it again.
  • Would you rather drink 1 gallon of ketchup or 1 gallon of mustard? - Ketchup. A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down...
  • Would you rather meet the Jonas Brothers or meet Miley Cyrus? - Wow. Miley so my daughters would think I'm cool for 5 minutes.
  • Would you rather live as a dog or live as a cat? - I hate to be patronized and beg for people's attention. Plus, a cat would have an unmitigated license to kill.
  • Would you rather go to a wild concert or a relaxing and joyful spa? - I'm getting old. Give me the joyful spa (I can feel the sunshine and hear the birds singing now).

Needless to say, I'll be wearing my "Surrender the Booty" T-shirt today. Now back to work ye scurvy dogs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alice cooper, lol.