Friday, May 29, 2009

Milestone - 100 Posts!!!

Why am I excited about this? Its proof I've actually stuck to something for several years on a semi-consistent basis. Now only if I could apply such intestinal fortitude to other areas of my life... oh well one step at a time.

The 100th episode mark is frequently cited in entertainment industry and popular media as a key number for enabling a modern series to enter syndication. MWHAHAHAH! If only it were true for lowly bloggers. Let's face it. I'm only followed by a few family members so they can spare me feelings of rejection. Geez, talk about throwing a bucket of cold chum on my own party. Anyways, happy 100! and may I make it to 1,000,000,000 posts with the help of mechanical organs that will allow me to defeat the aging process and the seeds of death.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Congrats, buddy, always knew you could do it!

Hilarious picture . . . kind of makes me think of Gram-psy as she would be with the same personality in a different upbringing.

May your intestines be strengthened to accomplish your deepest desires!Here's a link to another milestone: http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemailtwohundred.html

Seth Jenson said...

Congrats!