Thursday, July 23, 2015

Trifecta Hemp Brownies

I've been infuriated with the legalization of Marijuana in Colorado. Its all anyone from out-of-state wants to talk about; both professionally and personally. And almost no one I know is even remotely into it! 

We used to be known for the Rocky Mountains, Denver Broncos, 14ers, world class ski resorts such as Aspen and Vail, healthy citizens, a terrible basketball team and a well educated workforce with a diverse economy. The Shining Capital of the Rocky Mountains. Now we are just the capital of Weed, Pot and Smoke. Pathetic. I can't wait for other states to legalize so we can get back to being known for things that truly make this state one of the best places to live in the world. (Not to mention the pending headquarters of the NWO after the Illuminati destroy the planet). 


I hate you Doctor Evil!! So what can I do? Ere, I may stretch forth my puny arm to halt the mighty Colorado River from its decreed course. So I shall embrace the change in my own special way: TRIFECTA BROWNIES. My own spin on "edibles" in the state of weed. 

I do this to honor my Mother who has venerated the virtues of Hemp Seed over the years. To make a full Trifecta, I have also included Coconut Oil and Ionized Water. The rest is the triple chocolate mix from Ghirardelli via Costco.

A moment of enlightenment as I embrace change - the only constant in life.
Full disclosure, I didn't have any actual ionized water, so I just nuked some water before putting it in the mix. You get the idea. Personally, I think they turned out delicious. I guess just about anything Colorado tastes good to me. 

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Wow. I was unaware this was such a talking point in CO. I rarely hear about it in WA, other than in the Seattle Times. Maybe it's because the "Pacific Northwest" (particularly Seattle/Portland) already prided itself on being "weird," so this change is hardly earth shattering, here.

I love the ionic water disclosure and modeling photo, by the way.