Friday, September 10, 2010

Look Out Obama

This guy gives one heckuva speech:


It took me a moment to determine if this guy was serious or not. I admit I find the delivery comical, but I'd love to have this kind of passion from public servants when it comes to cleaning up the treasury. Perhaps he's a real serious pee-wee football coach who doesn't know how to use his indoor voice anymore. Maybe he got that masters degree in communications from "THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR'S SCHOOL FOR COMMUNICATIONS." Seriously. I've seen the ultimate warrior on C-span and other various venues. I'd post his stuff but its laced with profanity. Go find it if you see fit. If it were not so sacrilegious, I'd ask this guy to come speak on food storage this Sunday!

7 comments:

Rock Solid said...

Wow.

I can't believe that I did not hear anyone laughing in the background except that they might be worried that he would beat them afterwards.

Simply awesome. This is up there with the Tom Cruise home teaching video. I give it a two thumbs way up.

Daniel said...

I agree with Ren, this is absolute linkbait, I love it, I crave it, and I'm going to redistribute it.

I commend you for your diligence in finding awesome gems.

(Sensai-style bowing)

Jay said...

Dude... This guy FREAKS me out. I was scared he was going to jump out of the screen and smack me in the face.

"Drastic Measures??? YES!!! WHO SAID THAT!?!?!?!"

Yikes, I wouldn't want to be that guy!

Fletch said...

"one of my all time favorite quotes from the spoken word..." oops I forgot it.

Daniel said...

There are so many gemstones. Here are three of my favorite lines:

"Politics is not touch football, politics is WINNER-TAKE-ALL!"

"Let's tap into this knowledge[?] and use it as a tool (twisting hand as if holding screw-driver) to win the treasurer's office. Let's use this knowledge not only as a tool (unsheathes a sword from its scabbard) BUT AS A WEAPON!"

"If nominated tonight, I WIN! Tell your friends, tell your neighbors, tell Randy Gonzales!" (Pause . . . someone (elderly woman?) chuckles.)

Katie said...

I can't stop laughing. Is this for real?

Rooster said...

Holy smokes! Don't let the the crazy guy handle the money...