Saturday, February 06, 2010

Who am I?

Since I don't do face book surveys often, I thought I'd bust one out for posterity or to make this horcrux more potent. Here it goes.

if I were a day of the week, I'd be Tuesday - yes, I'm that boring
if I were a time of day, I'd be 4:30 PM - always my most effective time of the day
if I were a direction, I'd be NORTH. Simply due to some great one-liners from Superman.
if I were a tree, I'd be the Avatar Tree - because I want naked blue aliens living on me.
if I were a tool, I'd be the Akron Hammer.
if I were a flower I'd be a carnation just to see if my wife would still love me.
if I were a musical instrument I'd be a Gong - I would sound profound all the time.
if I were a color, I'd be the color of sweat - oh yeah, I work that hard.
if I were a fruit, I'd be NONE.
if I were an element, I'd be plutonium.
if I were a food, I'd be pizza, it can be breakfast, desert, dinner, Mexican, Chinese, even Italian.
if I were a place, I'd be the bachelor pad in the Tron Legacy trailer.
if I were a material, I'd be polyester - to honor my ancestors.
if I were a scent, I'd be bacon.
if I were an object I'd be the all-spark or the matrix of leadership.
if I were a song I'd be Turbo Lover.

MAN STUFF

if I were any boxer I'd be Ivan Drago
if I were any barbarian I'd be Conan
if I were any Jedi I'd be Obi-wan
if I were any death-eater I'd be Lucius Malfoy - just for the hair
if I were any super hero I'd have Peter Petrelli's original power
if I were any stormtrooper I'd be a snowtrooper from Empire.
if I were any football player I'd be Nate Newton
if I were any baseball player I'd be John Kruck
if I were any basketball player I'd be Charles Barkley
if I were any hockey player I'd be Adam Foote
if I were any soccer player I'd be... the goalie who got shot
Alas, I am none of these things. Just a boring blogger.

8 comments:

CCF and JRF said...

are you sure you wouldn't be dragon fruit? Turbo lover. lol. I actually just bough metal meltdown a couple days ago...

CCF

Megan Dougherty said...

Carnations and Polyester? 1970's prom night? Very funny post!

Daniel said...

You failed to answer the most important question of all, "If you were a hot dog, would you eat yourself?"

Heck, I know I would.

I'd smother myself with mustard and relish; I'd be delicious!

Fletch said...

I put none on fruit since my wife swears I don't eat any. - Judas Priest is the most under appreciated British metal band of all times, behind Man-O-War.

I missed the 70s and I'm still upset about it.

Love the hot dog. Yes, I'd eat myself as well, but I'd rather be a bratwurst.

Katie said...

A couple of things . . . the soccer player that was shot was not the goalie, he was a defender that scored an own goal.

Nate Newton and Charles Barkley . . . really? What part about Nate do you associate with - getting busted with a ton of weed? What about the Round Mound of rebound? Hopefully it's not for his off-court issues, although I can imagine that you have a golf swing that is just as ugly.

Do we need to have a presidency intervention?

Jake

Fletch said...

I've just been taken to task. However I must clarify that I only meant like the players on the field, not off... ouch.

Daniel said...

How about dem Twilight apples, Voldy-F-word!!!?

Rooster said...

Truly Poetry.