Friday, November 20, 2009

My Business Card is CRAP!!!

Recently, the company I work for did some re-branding which resulted in new business cards for yours truly. I thought my new card was slick. Stock. Color. 2 sided. Slogan. Money.... Wrong. All of my good feelings were crushed (as usual) by some highly effective and motivated individual. See below.

If that wasn't enough to get you lathered up and ready to run through a brick wall, WATCH THIS!!!


Thank you Patton. Happy Friday to all. Blue Skies, Blue sky.

4 comments:

Daniel said...

I loved the first video.

Where's your business card, or was this on a lark?

Fletch said...

Next time we are in the same state, I'll show you my snazzy new business card.

Daniel said...

Can I not get a jpeg or pdf, bromiden?

Fletch said...

Fine, I'll send you one. But not on my secretive private blog.