Sunday, August 19, 2012

Of Guns and Donuts

Yesterday I indulged in two of the greatest and most lethal freedoms available in America... AT THE SAME TIME.

But before I elaborate, its important to know the history of great combinations. Many years ago in a fictional place, a strikingly profound question was asked of a total Meat-head:

 

Since I'm not in the pillage and conquest business, instead of crushing and lamentation, I now turn to the modern-day equivalent: Shooting Guns and Eating Donuts.

This really is just about what it looked like.
Like their predecessors, both involve death, or at least the possibility of death, which is a MUST for a real man to be interested. Stoners and pot-heads dream of sticking it to the man with music and drugs (Oooooo). Hard-working men born of American spirit stick it not to some scary rich white-guy, but the Grim Reaper himself and defy his hold on their lives by shooting mountains of ammunition and eating copious amounts of donuts.

So I now answer for Conan and all men in the real, modern world:

"TO POUND YOUR DONUTS AND FEEL THE THUNDER OF THE AMMUNITION!"

2 comments:

Rooster said...

Where do you come up with these pictures? You seem to get me every single time.

Daniel said...

Loved the clip. Oh, the Governator.

Does the pistol shoot under water? (For some reason I often think of that quote from Tommy Lee Jones, when I think about sophisticated handguns.)

May your many rounds of ammunition ever flourish and your human veins find solace for the loss they have sustained.

Wait, are you still down with Krispy?