Friday, August 05, 2011

I hate QB Controversies

The NFL lockout is over, football is back and all I get from my local talk radio is this:

Q: What do you guys think about John Fox as the new head coach?
A: Tim Tebow Kyle Orton Tim Tebow intangibles Kyle Orton Tim Tebow Kyle Orton win now Tim Tebow Kyle Orton I'm better Tim Tebow Kyle Orton Tim Tebow intangibles Kyle Orton Tim Tebow Kyle Orton Tim Tebow Kyle Orton Dolphins Tim Tebow Kyle Orton Tim Tebow Kyle Orton better Tim Tebow Kyle Orton Tim Tebow Kyle Orton Tim Tebow fans Kyle Orton Tim Tebow Kyle Orton Tim Tebow Jockey Underwear Kyle Orton $9M Tim Tebow Kyle Orton

Q: How do you think the Defense looks this year with Vaughn Miller and new Free Agents?
A: Tim Tebow Kyle Orton Tim Tebow intangibles Kyle Orton Tim Tebow Kyle Orton win now Tim Tebow Kyle Orton I'm better Tim Tebow Kyle Orton Tim Tebow intangibles Kyle Orton Tim Tebow Kyle Orton Tim Tebow Kyle Orton Dolphins Tim Tebow Kyle Orton Tim Tebow Kyle Orton better Tim Tebow Kyle Orton Tim Tebow Kyle Orton Tim Tebow fans Kyle Orton Tim Tebow Kyle Orton Tim Tebow Jockey Underwear Kyle Orton $9M Tim Tebow Kyle Orton

Q: What do you think of the offensive line, McGahee and running the ball more?
A: Tim Tebow Kyle Orton Tim Tebow intangibles Kyle Orton Tim Tebow Kyle Orton win now Tim Tebow Kyle Orton I'm better Tim Tebow Kyle Orton Tim Tebow intangibles Kyle Orton Tim Tebow Kyle Orton Tim Tebow Kyle Orton Dolphins Tim Tebow Kyle Orton Tim Tebow Kyle Orton better Tim Tebow Kyle Orton Tim Tebow Kyle Orton Tim Tebow fans Kyle Orton Tim Tebow Kyle Orton Tim Tebow Jockey Underwear Kyle Orton $9M Tim Tebow Kyle Orton

This is what all this talk is doing to Broncos fans everywhere:


5 comments:

Daniel said...

I love it. Thanks for doing the news curation for me. This way I get to keep my man card by proxy.

Speaking of football, now that I'll actually be able to watch basically every single BYU game, what are your thoughts on the upcoming, independent season?

If I see "Tim Tebow" or "Kyle Orton" anywhere in your reply, I might go ape crackers on you.

Fletch said...

DUDE?!!?

No mention of fatality? I put that in there for you.

Your brother's beans are MINE!!!

Fletch said...

As for Los Cougs, I'm not sure I want to watch every game. Even if it is the Lord's Team. They drive me nuts. I've been contemplating going to the Texas game in Austin. How's that for fan intensity?

Daniel said...

I actually rewound the fatality line a couple times because I was so amused. I'm ashamed to admit I failed to think of the classic inside joke, until I read your comment. Ah, memories.

They drive you nuts?

If you do go to Texas, I expect to see at least two or three authentic Texas-barbecue reviews.

Daniel said...

Glad to see we attract some of the same spammers.