Thursday, July 30, 2009

Turning Chinese

I often hear of people in the world complaining about American influence on their culture. Since our culture is pure, awesome and undiluted American goodness, I have no idea what its like to have another culture pervade my daily life. However, the following clip gives us a taste of what life will be like once the rapidly growing Chinese economy engulfs our own:

Personally, I don't think I'd mind having a ton of ultra productive women running around. Let's all head down to P.F. Chang's and make a toast to turning Chinese.

2 comments:

Jay said...

That had to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Daniel said...

Quite hilarious.

I especially loved the soda-guzzling fish.

I'm seriously wondering how close to the mark this satire really is.