Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Universal Hot Crazy Matrix

Since this blog is for posterity, I now give this video to my son. May it serve you well. I knew a few guys that could have used this out at the ol BYzoo. Mild profanity at the end. My apologies. I cannot be responsible for the content of this blog.



Never dated a Tiffany. But I did marry a hairdresser... Overall, I rate the Boss at the optimal score of 10-5. I think all married guys need to know this ratio when making major financial and life decisions.

Good thing I got out of dating early enough to miss the tranny/unicorn!

Sad to say, I'm probably in the No-Go-Zone for women so don't call me to complain about the content of this blog. Once again, I cannot be responsible for what is posted here.


3 comments:

Daniel said...

I'm glad you're already married. :)

Fletch said...

Its the only reason I could post this. Admittedly, the hairdresser thing was hilarious to me.

Daniel said...

What's the minutes/seconds for it?