Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Condor Man - Best Disney Movie Ever!!!

Many of you are probably not familiar with this film. So will now fulfill my purpose to expose you to the great hidden jems of the 80s. As a boy under the age of 5 I was enthralled with this show. Does it get any better than Michael Crawford (Phantom of the Opera) trotting the globe as a CIA created super hero battling the KGB at the peak of Cold War awesomeness? The theme song makes me feel 5 all over again.

2011 BONUS - Now I can enjoy literally every second due to its unintentional comedy factor. Get set for some serious Porsche Death Squad action. Enjoy!!







Its a pure shame Walt never lived to see this film made...

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Yes, I love the humor. I also love how the "good guys" are always being chased by about four or five vehicles of "bad guys" who all exhibit terrible aim.

I also enjoyed how the head hauncho guy stares at CM for about 10 seconds, as he's in plain shooting view, and then runs down a flight of stairs before taking his first shots.

Good times.

feelingfine said...

None of the comedy in this film is unintentional. It was made this way for a reason - to entertain little kid's, and it succeeded thanks to VHS home video tapes.