Tuesday, September 13, 2011

THAT'S CRAP!

Chief Karlin: Why are you watching the Broncos Mr. Fletch?
Fletch
: I like men. I like to be manhandled... I like you. 



Yep. That about sums it up. We got manhandled last night. The bullies came to town last night and we played their game. I'm going to up and die if I see another penalty for a week. Outside of 10 happy seconds with a punt return from the second coming of Ed McCaffrey, this game was total CRAP. 


Years ago after my senior season as an offensive lineman, I considered checking into a Battered Lineman shelter. Why? I had a wonderful but painful coach who would consistently scream: THAT'S CRAP!! (among other things). If he was watching the game last night, I bet he fainted from screaming.


What was most disturbing about our beat down? The linemen. They got MANHANDLED and I could hardly bear to watch by the end. Can't run, can't stop the run = CRAP. Perhaps my old coach needs to get in the locker room, question the manhood of those guys, tell them they are disgracing the family names on their jerseys and see if they respond. 


Orton is still the guy, but: COME-ON MAN! HANG ONTO THE DANG BALL! 

I don't even want to go into work today. Just disgusting. And now I give you Moon River in honor of last night's game:

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Ah, the likely failure of most sports investments. :(

Hey, you could always call up your old coach whose now coaching at your old school and ask him how he feels about the Broncos' impressive performance.