Monday, June 13, 2011

Hold Music

I got stuck on the phone today with some hold music that wasn't bad at first, but after 5 minutes, the clapping drove me nuts. I now share it with you:


And no post on this subject is complete without the following Star Wars parody:


I swear I'm not that bored, just compelled by odd things today.

BTW - In my last post I should have said the Jim Carey "A Christmas Carol" flick based on the Dickens Classic and Polar Express theme should be renamed "A Halloween Carol." It practically scared my kids to death! What's with the Ghost of Christmas Present turning into a laughing skeleton blown away by the wind? Someone fell off the Polar Express and forgot this is a kids Christmas movie. Oh well...

3 comments:

Jay said...

I beg to differ. Charles Dickens never intended this to be a children's book, but a timeless piece of literature. If you've ever read the book, you'll agree that this newer version was almost exact the the book and very well done. It was the best rendition made to date. Sure, it's not for kids, but they never said it was.

Fletch said...

Right. I have not read the book, but since the marketing campaign shoved it down my kids throats... I only assumed. Why not do live action then?

I'm actually inclined to read the book now!

Daniel said...

Is that shot of the penguins from Windows?

Also, I really recognize that hold music, even though I'm sure where from . . .