Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Welcome Initiates!

As you know, I love conspiracy theories involving the Illuminati and have posted multiple times about their plans for world domination. Apparently the love has been returned and a host of Illuminantis have decided to post comments on my prior post:

DIA WILL BECOME THE WORLD HEADQUARTERS OF THE ILLUMINATI

Considering they have gone to all the trouble to create a bot that makes blogger profiles to get their message out on my high traffic/profile site I was curious. Also, I’m the only person dumb enough to actually click into one of their “profiles” to see what they are all about… and I’m thrilled I did!!
I forget which profile had this, but it contained a link to the following Illuminati training video. I consider it a gem as it embodies a sense of mystery, creepiness, cheesiness and unintentional comedy that rarely comes together in one package. It also simultaneously features has items of relatively modern things (iPhones), but seems like it was made in 1992.

The origin of the piece is some guy who wanted to encapsulate all of the theories he’d heard about the Illuminati and roll them together. An initiation video was a brilliant idea.  And now without further ado:


By the way, I now have access to $5M liquid and my career has taken off. Good thing I’ve gotten so dialed in with this community.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

I always knew you would get initiated!