Sunday, February 10, 2013

I Love Comedy

Here are some videos I've seen lately that just killed me.
  1. Adventure Time - Is it pathetic or awesome when a show your kids introduce you to becomes one of your favorites? I've never done the magic card game, but dabbled in a little D&D as a kid and the following clip reminded me of many a ridiculous evening with tons of tedious rules.
  2. Next, a new take on the song I'm Sexy and I know it. All credit to M.I.L. John Mayer?
  3. Key & Peele Sucher shared these with me and now I share them with you. Some mild profanity, but simply hilarious. You have to watch this one to the end. The photos on the side are priceless!

2 comments:

Rooster said...

Apart from being completely racist, the last two were funny. Maybe I'm a racist and I (didn't) know it.

Fletch said...

The last two were just having fun and nothing mean spirited.

But really, you should get some new sheets without holes in them.