Monday, March 19, 2012

Mile High Rejoicing

I think the following sums up how I'm feeling after picking up Manning.

 ***DISCLAIMER*** I know I said in some circles that I would wear a chicken suit to church if this happened. However, I will not wear a chicken suit to church. Why? That promise was clearly more of the usual hypothetical garbage that comes out of my mouth that I can't be held accountable for, much like a politician or wall-street executive because I am above the law... Now that we have the Football Cyborg. Besides, my family is distracting enough with our consistent clearing of the dug-out in middle of Sacrament Meeting. - Yep, that's right. yesterday CoCo bonked her face on the pew, I hand her to the Boss for removal to the foyer and the entire clan follows her out. Not one question or even a glace my way for approval. SHOOM. We went from 6 warm bodies to 1 in less than 30 seconds. Only I remained as the cool, confident and overweight manager too lazy to fight.

Bring on the hardware! #7 has saved us once again. This still doesn't make up for him marrying a Raider cheerleader though.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Wear the suit, wear the suit!

How will you feel if Tebow bolts or is traded?

Rock Solid said...

I don't blame you for not wanting to wear the chicken suit. How do you feel about Tebow being traded? I would imagine that you are ecstatic. I was glad in some ways to see him go. It was too much with Manning already there. It seems so unreal that we have Manning now. Hopefully he plays at a high enough of a level to bring the Broncos to greatness this year.