Wednesday, May 09, 2012

New Look

To answer the CA, the new look on this blog was a bit of an accident. I wanted to see what the new templates would look like, but I clicked on "apply" rather than "preview" and lost my old look permanently.

Here is what happened next:
Next in a fit of rage, I killed my Death Eaters and corrupt Bankers...

Then after much tinkering and agonizing over details, I settled on continuing my mountain theme. I'm a bit sad that I never got to save some pages from how it looked before, but I guess only I as the originator of the Horcrux will ever know the truth. The rest of me will just be small, naked, sniveling toddlers on the ground waiting to be abandoned at some train station as a kindly Wizard and arrogant teenager turn their backs on me.


1 comment:

Daniel said...

Awesome.

I loved your Hairless shout-outs, particularly as I just listened to the King's Cross chapter a few nights ago.

Take heart, F-Word/Vmart, I may have a screenshot or two, tucked away safely in my high-security vault at Gringotts . . .