Thursday, May 17, 2012

BEARD CHICKEN

After the last failure with Chicken Poo, I've decided to test the waters again with a new challenge: Beard Chicken


I may lose my career and have to build an Ark to justify my behavior to the world if the Boss never catches onto this one. Or I may just tell them its my body and I can do whatever I want with it per the US Constitution protected by SUPREME Judge Scalia. I also highly recommend the following podcast on a game of Beard Chicken by the venerable Judge John Hodgeman.

http://www.maximumfun.org/judge-john-hodgman/judge-john-hodgman-episode-36-beard-science

3 comments:

Daniel said...

I love it.

I believe I would quickly be emasculated and forced into dishonorable hara-kiri.

Two questions: 1) What brought on the beard lust? 2) Why did you conclude anything in the federal constitution prohibits your employer from insisting you shave or lose your employment?

Fletch said...

1. I'm not sure what brought it on. Perhaps its the only way I have left to rebel without feeling too guilty?

2. Your so-called "constitution" is nothing but a tool written by white men in lacy outfits to help the Man oppress human chattel like me.

Daniel said...

May your rebellion proceed guilt and incident free.

Muahahaha. So much for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness! It was all mere puffery. }:-)