Friday, May 11, 2012

Chicken Poo

For nearly a week (and probably longer) the Boss and I have been playing a game of chicken... with POO.

In our closet, there is a spot where NACHO the "pig cat" likes to hang out. But not anymore. For a few days, I thought something in his usual space was a toy, but about 5 days ago, I realized it was his feces. 


So what now? Obviously she knows its there. She must know I know its there. I and I know that she knows that I know and she is expecting that I know I should pick it up. 

But I want to see how long this can go on. Who will pick it up first and then blow up at the other? To be continued...

2 comments:

Fletch said...

Yesterday the Boss stormed out of the closet disgusted by the chicken poo and feigned surprise at its presence. Of course I was then ruthlessly interrogated over how long I'd know it was there and why I had not cleaned it.

...my story about playing chicken poo did not go over well and the lacerations should heal soon.

Daniel said...

Ah, the multiple dangers of feces. I hope the mess has been cleaned up, in all its forms.